Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Tuesday 18 March 2008

Tangents of inspiration.

Our eyes interlocked,
And our souls opened.
But in case ur wondering,
It wasn't the monster.
It was friendship.
The moments we spent
just passing away moments,
were incredible.
But then surfaced the monster
It tried to get to me
I ran. I avoided.
It was after me.
Everyone was feeding the monster
Worse, they did it behind my back.
At times, the monster would lurch.
Try and abduct me,
away from friendship.
It would try to break the bond.
The bond of friendship
But the bond was just too strong.
At times though,
the monster bit into the link
and I felt friendship sink.
I was scared.
I ran once more.
But the monster chased me.
What was initially subtle
Became obvious.
Everyone but me,
liked the monster.
Everyone had their own monster, too
But I didn't want one.
I didn't feel left out
I just wanted me.
The special me.
Not the monster.
I wanted friendship.
without the tags.
I wanted freedom.
without limits.
I wanted to be me.
Just me.
So i kept running.
AT times the monster got close.
It invaded my dreams.
But it would never get to me.
I could resist.
Monsters are powerless
because I am me!
with the power of friendship.

2 comments:

Optimistic Marshwiggle said...

In one word, it was AWESOME!!!!

Except for the part..
"At times, the monster would lurch.", which seemed out of place...

Who cares about what people do behind your back, you know the truth; and that should be more than enough to keep going! :D

Everyone does have their own monster, some deal with it; other's just biyatch about everyone elses; who cares, again... you've got your horizons set; just sail away to glory (and incredibleness of course!)

Thanks for putting a grin on a gloomy face today! :)

Optimistic Marshwiggle said...

All of the above is summed up in...

http://puddl3glum.blogspot.com/2008/03/meeru-emi-chesthunaaru.html