Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Wednesday 8 June 2011

Pure Happiness

You know that feeling when you get it.
"Or do you?"
The feeling of goodness. Altruistic?
"The stupid "goodness" Altruism, whateva."

The feeling you get when you happened to be the person who could offer the seat in the Tram.
"Stupid Old man, had to look at me, now I'll have to get up, and suffer this journey standing"
The type of contentedness you get as the random passer by who provided directions .
'll just tell him the way to look smart"
The sort of satisfaction you receive from cooking awesome food for friends and family.
"I have cooking skills, and I'm just paying you back for the $100 lunch at Grand Hyatt"
Holding the door open for the other guy in return for the thankyou.
"I'm patient enough to wait for you"
The sweetening emotions that overwhelm with the little heartwarming smiles.
"It would be rude otherwise, not to smile"
The ones that make life so worth living.
"Life's many painstaking formalities"
Natural things that help and make others happy.
"Make things so complicated"
They make you feel like a millionaire in a second.
"Make you feel jobless/stupid in less than a second"
Who said altruism existed? Its all a feedback system.
"I didn't, what's altruism"
Helping makes them happy, so I help to see them happy which of course by the turn of Karma makes me happy.
"Helping is only for my own gain. Hot guy/gal. Makes me look good. Otherwise not worth the effort"
If it didn't make them happy, or rather, didn't make me happy, why would I do it?
"I've not helping cos I feel good, okay, get it right?"

No comments: