Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Tuesday 25 May 2010

To Achieve....

I'm so proud of people around me, that I know, who achieve. But at the same time, I feel inproductive. It's funny how it is so easy to settle for the easiest and simple things in life. Its almost ridiculous to realise that 10% of the population do the work of the remaining 90%. Those of which who are more than happy to sit back, enjoy, complain, and consume. I want to be part of the 10%. I want to be the creator, the revolutionist.

But times often make me succumb. Why is it easier to sit back, and complain, rather than doing something positive and proactive avout it? Why is it easier to logon to Facebook, and be the consumer, when we could be doing something equally as revolutionary? Why am I being the puppet, guided by popularity, and expectations of those around me? What gives me personal satisfaction? Have I forgotton that?

No comments: