Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Tuesday 1 June 2010

There are people in this world who live for themselves. And there are people who pretend to live for others. And then there are the extremely rare few, who don't fit into either of these categories.

I am likely to fall into both the first and second, as a Y generation 'KID' in the consumerist society of Australia, very likely! But as usual, I'm being selfish and sidetracked.

I'm just grateful that I have had the honour to meet many who belong to this third category, who without their own knowledge care deeply about those around them. My only pity is that they are the least likely, to make a change and do something with their incredible, compassionate ability they possess. Why? And why do people in the second category, so easily, make the greatest changes?

Surely the one perrson who made me blog about this topic, will achieve in life, because the sweetness of that person, defies boundaries. Even in a game of Tabletennis, to read my mind and think of other's was absurd to me. But perfectly ordinary to him. I feel sad, to see him lost in his own mind. But I know the best is set for him. It is that inside feeling telling me. He will achieve his dreams, if for nothing else, but his big heart.

No comments: