Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Friday 27 May 2011

Those Times..

There are times when you have these massive butterflies somersaulting within you.
It is a sign....A sign you are sick with nervousness.
I'm treading every step slowly, anticipating something might be lurking in the corridor.
Should I be prepared to run?
Or make a dash for it anyway, that way I've got a head start...atleast.
The problem is, I don't know what I'm actually running from?
What if I ran for it, instead of away from it?
But I am sure it is there. The signs are all showing.
Hm, should I just confront it? Where are you, show yourself?
But, alas, I'm too of a coward for that. I'll wait for it to show itself, thinking and making myself falsely believe, that this is what true bravery is.
Oh, where is my Rajput sword? Phew, right beside me.
That's a comfort. If need be I can make a flee with it.
Haah, that would ensure I have the upper ground. Or would it really?
I guess I could never prove I had the sword, and the higher ground if I did run for it.
So running was never the solution.
I need to live through it, don't I? That's right!
I'm part of the making of history, not the missing pages.
My story is to be told in its entirety not stopped abruptly.
Hey, I'm better than you, cos I can endure this.
I don't need petrol to keep me running, I just need those butterflies to get lost.
In hindsight, its probably not gonna be so bad.

And, by the way, where did those butterflies go? Please don't come back again.
My thoughts lack the steadiness when your somersaulting.
So butterflies, listen, if Seethai can do it, I can do it.
What are little butterflies going to do to me?
That was not to be interpreted as a challenge, though.

No comments: