Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Monday 23 May 2011

When you don't mean to hurt people...

I never meant to hurt anyone. I still don't.
I may seem adamant and stubborn.
But this will bring happiness to everyone.
This is not a little matter to me, to forget abt, like the chips packet that I asked for as a child.
It's more than that. Its my life.
I would tell you a 100 things to convince how talented and worth my choice is.
But your face stops me. Your abrupt conclusions stick my mouth together.
Whilst my heart is pounding away, ready to cry out in tears.
I can titfortat and excel your arguments for my heart is behind the cause.
How can I change that, my heart?
But I can't change. I just can't. I really don't mean to hurt you.
It's for the long term peace and happiness of everyone.
I'm so grateful for everything.
I was annoying at birth, and am still annoying.
But maybe this was destiny for me? Why not think it that why?
If only I could open my mouth and explain it all to you.

No comments: