Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Friday 28 December 2007

27th Holiday mood

Amoung other things, I was sitting atop a brick fence yesterday. Time ticked by. Possibly an hour or more. But I have to say, I wasn't bored. Especially when people come up with random questions like what day is it? Its not a first that Iv'e heard that question, but usually it isphrased as a rhetoric, where people dont actually want an answer. They just ask, to jog their own memory. But yesterday, after they asked, they stood there waiting for a reply. Now that's a first! An unexpected question was met with an unexpected answer tumbling out of my mouth. 'possibly, Thursaday, I s'pose', I found myself saying. And I only worked that out by determing that if christmas was on Tuesday, then the second day of the test cricket would be thursday, considering the first day happens on Boxing Day. Trust holidays to make our timing sense all distorted. Days blur into weeks, as there's no more working days, and weekends. ITs all one big puddle. Even hours blur into blocks. During Uni, my day would work by the clock. horay holidays, and I htink time before breakfast, then time until lunch, and then lunch to dad coming home, to dinner. No wonder I found it so hard to answer such a simple question of what day it is?

No comments: