Life is a camera, Face it with a smile
A smile is like saying hello without any words.


Monday 31 December 2007

New Year

The new year should be started on a positive note. So I thought I'd blog about what makes me smile. The little things that bring the brightness to my face. But before, I'd like to bless everyone to enjoy every moment of this new year. Its the gift given to us. LEt us use it wisely! the 365days, 52 weeks, and my maths is getting a bit rusty, once gone will not come back. So let us smile at 2007 and welcome 2008. Mistakes are natural, to learn and smile is godlike. So may you reach the stars in this new wonderful year.

Two plus eight equals 10. I'm no numerologist. O, wait that should be a 1. Being first (Number 1)is very special! and thus this year is going to be extra special for all. I know, u'll be thinking what rubbish is this girl is coming up with? But hey its our thoughts that matter. And if I think this year is going to be awesome, IT will be!

2007- A year of achievements. India won the twenty20. and i finished the mahabharatham in Tamil. Now that is an achievement, consdering I'd been reading it for 2years. So many other things happened to me and globally, for better or worse, it was all for the best! May the year finish with the rapture and good will it started with, and let us think back for the good times, and memorable occassions we had!

Keep Smiling, as the new year dawns!

No comments: